- 1 pkg Store-Bought Pizza Dough
- 1/2 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 c. Mini Pepperonis, Divided
- 1/2 c. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 6 Mozzarella String Cheese, cut into 1 inch pieces
Preheat oven according to pizza dough’s directions.
Begin by rolling out the pizza dough flat. Spread the pizza sauce over the dough, leaving 1 inch around the edges. Sprinkle with 1/2 c. mini pepperonis. Cut the dough in half.
Lay 4-5 pieces of string cheese across the dough, adding more as you roll. Do this with both of the pizza doughs.
Cut into 1 inch pieces and place in a greased muffin pan with the swirled side up.
Bake according to your pizza dough’s directions checking after about 12 minutes. When tops begin to brown, remove from oven.
Maybe You Wish To See also:
- Bread stuffed,chicken shaped cake
- Spinach & Chicken stuffed
- Cheese and Stuffed Chicken
- Rib Roast with Garlic and Rosemary
To See Recipe in source site click HER