1. Put the tomatoes, onion, chili flakes, basil, garlic and butter in a heavy pan , season with pepper.
2. Add the wine and cook until mixture is soft and most of the wine has evaporated. You will have about 1/4 cup liquid remaining.
3. Peel shrimp and dry on paper towels. Lightly season shrimp with salt and pepper and saute in 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium/high heat, just until cooked through, about 3 minutes. Set aside.
4. Cook pasta in salted water with 1 tablespoon olive oil, according to the package instructions until al dente (tender but firm to the bit). Rinse, Drain and set aside.
Putting it all together
5. Once the sauce has mostly evaporated, stir in the cream and add the shrimp. Warm through gently for 2 minutes.
6. Toss the pasta with the sauce. Sprinkle with Parmesan and serve!
1 lb medium raw shrimp, shell removed
¾ lb spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
6 medium tomatoes, diced
1 small onion, or ¼ cup green onion, finely chopped
¼ teaspoon hot chili flakes
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 garlic clove, pressed
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 cup dry white wine: Sweet wine won’t work!!
½ cup heavy cream
salt and pepper to taste
Parmesan to serve
Maybe You Wish Too See:
- CHIPOTLE CHILI...SO BURN
- Chocolate Caramel with Tarts
- Natural Potatoes So Good
- PERFECT,CHICKEN & POTATO